Cockroach Control in Sydney – Ray’s Pest Control Services
Cockroach control is often a required measure if you want to get rid of these hard to kill pests. Even the first cockroach might be a sign of an infestation. These pests love living around humans because we provide them with food and water sources. They lurk around the kitchen and places where you prepare food. Their hiding spots are the walls, cracks, water heaters, sewers. The longer you postpone treating them, the harder it gets getting rid of them. So don’t wait, but call the professional exterminators at Ray’s Pest Control in Sydney.
Health Risks Caused by Cockroach Infestations
Letting cockroaches live long enough in your home or office can pose a serious threat to your health. Cockroach droppings can contaminate the environment with bacteria, which poses a threat of different infections, food poisoning or even salmonella. You might experience allergy symptoms like year-round stuffy nose or rashes. It too could be caused by the particles cockroaches leave behind them. Cockroaches can trigger asthma in children. This calls for thorough cleaning and pest extermination. Other allergy-causing pests are dust mites.
Ray’s Excellent Cockroach Control in Sydney
Cockroach infestations are notoriously difficult to deal with. It’s a good idea to get ahead of the situation and book a service as soon as you suspect it. Cockroaches are naturally adaptive and are able to survive in the harshest of environments. However, they’re not prepared for our traps, baits, and insecticides.
Here’s how Ray’s Pest Control will handle the problem:
- Inspection: First, we’ll examine the premises and identify what kind of cockroach we’re dealing with. This is an important step because it will help us decide how we’ll handle the infestation. While Australian and American cockroach treatment goes the general pest control route, German cockroaches require a more longitude approach (where extermination can take up to three weeks).
- Treatment: Depending on the type of roach, we’ll deploy an adequate treatment. Baits are usually effective because a roach gets poisoned and dies in the nest. Cockroaches often eat each other and that’s how the poison spreads. Thus, we use the insects’ natural affinity for food against them. However, sometimes a more general approach is advised.
- Proofing: The pest controllers will gladly give you tips on how to proof your home and avoid such infestations in the future.
Pro Tips – How to Keep Cockroaches out of Your Home
Like any other insect, you can keep cockroaches out of your home by following some simple p. Here is how to prevent them from coming back.
- Don’t leave any food exposed overnight.
- Throw any leftovers in a tightly closed garbage can.
- Vacuum regularly in the kitchen.
- Fix leaking pipes – cockroaches can live without food, but cannot live without water.
Book Roach Eradication with Ray’s Pest Control
Give us a call and your uninvited guests won’t know what hit them. You can solve your entire problem in an easy and seamless manner. All you have to do is book our cockroach control services and we’ll handle the rest. Here’s what we have to offer:
- Safe environment: After the treatment, you home will be safe for you, your children and pets.
- Customer support: Our customer support centre is open for your convenience. Feel free to call us.
- Hassle-free service: Our roach control services remove all the hassle, just like we get rid of the foul, loathsome, little cockroaches.
- No time limitation: You pay for the service, not the time.
- Have a look at our other services, such as rodent control, mosquito control, flea treatment, bed bug removal.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 02 9098 1796 and book our roach removal services in Sydney. We will bury those cockroaches!