Professional Flea Treatment
Oh, no! Do you have an invasion of the blood-sucking pests fleas at home? Don’t panic, Ray’s Pest Control is here to the rescue! We offer professional flea treatment for your home and garden.
You have to act fast with fleas, because they are a disease transmitting pest. They can distribute plague, typhus, worm parasites and more. All of them not only sound horrible, but they can be fatal.
If you have a dog or a cat that’s probably how you first suspected you have a flea problem. Unfortunately often the first targets are our beloved pets. Fleas come from the outside using them as carriers, or by wild animals such as possums.
Flea invasion! What now?
Treating fleas at home is definitely not an easy task and we certainly don’t recommend doing it yourself. DIY flea control is actually more toxic – the ingredients in most commercial solutions are hazardous and might pose a threat to your health.
DIY is also less effective. Even if only one of these blood-sucking critters survives can cause you headaches. A female flea can lay 50 eggs in just 24 hours and no over-the-counter insecticide can kill those, only a professional flea exterminator can do that.
Flea Control in Sydney at a Fair Price
Better call Ray’s Pest Control to deal with that flea invasion. Flea extermination is the way to go! It is a method where the whole affected area is filled with gaseous insecticides to suffocate the pests.
We offer you a professional solution for your problem. This includes:
- Inspection. An exterminator will come to your house/property to inspect the area. Those little tormentors of people and house pets can’t hide from us.
- Treatment. The technician will spray with insecticides. The service is very effective killing all adult fleas.
- Follow-up visit after 1-2 weeks (by request). The follow-up visit is required because flea eggs can’t be treated. They much hatch first, then be sprayed with insecticides.
- Good price. The flea extermination cost is at a reasonable price.
- Other pest control services, such as: bee removal, bed bug removal, cockroach control, ant control, and more.
Call us at 02 9098 1796 to book an exterminator or if you have any questions about the service. We’ll be happy to help!
What to do until we arrive?
The first thing you should do is vacuum everywhere. That is because after the spraying there is a period of time when you have to wait until the next cleaning.
If your house pets are affected by fleas you will have to wash thoroughly their bed or even throw it away. Discuss with the exterminator the options you have.
The female flea is able to lay up to 2,000 eggs throughout her life! And let’s not forget a flea can survive more than 100 days without sucking blood. So even if you don’t have bites the little bloodsuckers can be around.