Book Our Efficient Fly Control in Sydney on the Fly
Why would you need fly control? Flies are more than a mere nuisance – their quick reproduction, vast numbers, resilience, and disease spreading capabilities make them a dangerous pest. Not as dangerous as mosquitoes, but definitely more than a mere vexation. This means they potentially put you, your family, and your pets in peril. This is where Ray’s Pest Control flies in to save the day!
When Your Problems Won’t Fly Out the Window – Ray’s Fly Eradication
You can have your entire problem solved with a simple phone call. A professional fly control service like ours will deliver you from the pests and you won’t have to lift a finger. You won’t have to endanger your family and pets with chemicals you don’t know. Ray’s Pest Control will take care of everything. You simply need to give us a call and rest in the knowledge that the once pestilent fly population will be a thing of the past after our visit. Here’s what we’ll do:
- Inspectorial work. This is the first and foremost step. It’s important to identify the source of the infestation in order to prevent further inconveniences.
- Treatment. The second phase is to actually spray the insecticides. After the insecticides have done what they’re supposed to, there should be no more flies buzzing around.
- Proofing. When it’s all said and done, the technician will give you useful tips on how to prevent such happenings in the future and fly-proof your home.
Here’s What You Get When You Book Ray’s Fly Control in Sydney
When you book Ray’s Fly Control, you get more than a service. You get peace of mind. You get a hassle-free solution to your pest problem. You also get:
- Customer support. Our call centre is working for you, so don’t hesitate to call.
- Flexible bookings. Depending on availability, you can book us the times you find most convenient.
- Many other services. Flies aren’t the only pests we deal with. We also take care of mosquitoes, rats and mice, dust mites, cockroaches, and others.
When dealing with pest problems on your own isn’t going to fly, then call Ray’s Pest Control on 02 9098 1796.
More information about Flies
Flies can be dangerous. They are an excellent host for many types of bacteria and viruses, so they contribute to the spread of a lot of infectious diseases. This is related to their feeding habits – they lack mouths and instead deposit stomach juices on their intended meal through the straw-like tubes, and then suck them back up. This leaves bacteria and germs behind in spades.