Bed Bug Removal Exterminators in Sydney
Do you have small bite marks all over your body? Do you see tiny rusty or reddish stains on your bed sheets? Because those are some of the signs of a bed bug infestation. Those nasty little insects can crawl on your nerves and make you want to burn your bed.
No need to panic, Ray’s Pest Control is to the rescue! Get professional exterminators to kill every one of those blood sucking parasites. There is the strong possibility they spread in the whole house. It is advisable to deal with them as soon as possible.
Why Do I Have Bed Bugs?
Bed bugs find their way to your home by travelling in your luggage, for example. If you’ve stayed in an infected place, chances are you will have the misfortune to meet them again in your house.
You don’t get bed bugs, because your home is dirty. They are just attracted to blood. They wait until you’re inactive long enough so they can have their meal. After that they leave the human host are reside elsewhere. You can find them anywhere in the house and that’s the reason we always advise spraying the whole property.
Why Should I Hire Professional Exterminators?
Bed bug infestations are a serious business, which needs serious solution. By hiring professional exterminators you make a step towards the most effective way of dealing with the insects. Ray’s Pest Control offers the residents in Sydney:
- Bed-bug-free premises!
- Trained and experienced exterminators at your service.
- Customer support, that’s ready to help.
- All that on a reasonable price!
How is the Service Done?
The service includes spraying:
- The frames of the bed, drawers, pictures/paintings.
- By a popular demand we will answer this – Your mattress WON’T be sprayed.
According to Code of Practice for the Control of Bed Bugs we have to pay you two visits:
- The first visit we make an inspection and we spray with insecticides (preferably the whole property).
- The second visit is made 3 weeks later for a follow-up inspection.
Tips from the Pros
To make sure we get the best of this service we want to advise you:
- DON’T try dealing with the problem yourself by throwing away the mattress and bed. It won’t solve anything, the
- Wash your clothes and sheets on high temperature, so even if a bug is hiding in them it won’t survive.
To prevent re-infesting your home with bed bugs inspect:
- Any used furniture and clothing, that you bring into your house.
- Hotel rooms in which you consider staying.
- Your luggage after a trip.