Cockroach Exterminators in Sydney by Ray’s Pest Control
Cockroach control is often a required measure if you want to get rid of these resilient pests. We’ve all faced them and it’s no surprise. Our homes provide a great balance of temperature, humidity, and a readily available food source. This allows roaches to multiply in numbers and plague us with their presence. And that’s not even the worst of it. They carry a myriad of diseases and often spread them through our culinary efforts. If you have roaches and leave food on the table overnight, you can be sure they’ve sampled it for good measure. And that means it’s probably contaminated.
Ray’s Excellent Cockroach Control in Sydney
Roach infestations are notoriously difficult to deal with. It’s a good idea to get ahead of the situation and book a service as soon as you suspect something might be afoot. Cockroaches are naturally resilient and are able to survive in the harshest of environments. However, they’re not prepared for our traps, baits, and insecticides.
Here’s how Ray’s Pest Control will handle the problem:
- Inspection: First, we’ll examine the premises and identify what kind of roach we’re dealing with. This is an important step, because it will help us decide how we’ll handle the infestation. While Australian and American cockroach treatment go the general pest control route, German cockroaches require a more longitude approach (where extermination can take up to three weeks).
- Treatment: Depending on the type of roach, we’ll deploy an adequate treatment. Baits are usually effective, because a roach gets poisoned and dies in the nest. Cockroaches often eat each other and that’s how the poison spreads. Thus, we use the insects’ natural affinity for food against them. However, sometimes a more general approach is advised.
- Proofing: The pest controllers will gladly give you tips on how to proof your home and avoid such infestations in the future.
Book Roach Eradication with Ray’s Pest Control
Give us a call and your uninvited guests won’t know what hit them. You can solve your entire problem in an easy and seamless manner. All you have to do is book our cockroach control services and we’ll handle the rest. Here’s what we have to offer:
- Customer support: Our customer support centre is open for your convenience. Feel free to call us.
- Hassle-free service: Our roach control services remove all the hassle, just like we get rid of the foul, loathsome, little cockroaches.
- No time limitation: You pay for the service, not the time.
- Have a look at our other services, such as rodent control, mosquito control, flea treatment, bed bug removal, and more.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call on 02 9098 1796 and book our roach removal services in Sydney. We will bury those cockroaches!
Additional Information About Cockroaches
Cockroach extermination is not instant. A period of time must pass before the roaches truly disappear from the premises. Keep in mind cutting their access to food will speed up the treatment, because they’ll mostly feast on the poison bait.