Protect Your Family from House Dust Allergies with Our Dust Mite Control
Sneezing? Scabies? House dust allergies? Round up the usual suspects! Dust mites are microscopic arachnids whose diet includes live waste (such as shed human skin cells). They do not pose a direct threat, but they can lead to the development of allergies and asthma. But don’t worry – we have the one way to deal with them efficiently. So go ahead – make your and our day and book Ray’s dust mite control.
One of the main problems in detecting dust mites is their size – they’re invisible to the naked eye. However, where there’s people, mites aren’t far behind. The good news is, Ray’s Pest Control isn’t far behind, either. Just give us a call and we’ll be there the first chance we get.
Ray’s Dust Mite Control. Say “Goodbye” to Your Little Friends.
Dust mites are almost a universal nuisance, but they don’t have to be. One simple phone call can solve your problem. Arrange us to relieve you from these microscopic troublemakers. Here’s how we do it:
- Inspection. The first phase of the procedure is inspection. We’ll check the areas where dust mites are most likely to reside and figure out the optimal treatment from there.
- Treatment. In most cases we spray with insecticides in order to kill off the nanoscale invaders.
- Proofing. After the procedure is done, the pest controller will let you know what measures you can take to prevent or discourage further infestations.
Ray’s Dust Mite Control. We’ll Make You an Offer You Can’t Refuse
Mites have a way of getting under your skin, but when the irritations become too insufferable, Ray’s Pest Control has your back. When you book our dust mite elimination services, you receive:
- Customer support: Our customer support representatives are tireless workers. Don’t hesitate to give them a call any time.
- Hassle-free service: Simply book us and we’ll take care of the rest.
- No time limitation: The price you pay is tied to the service, not the time it takes to perform.
- We offer other services, such as mosquito control, rat and mice extermination, bed bug treatment, and more.
Dust mites in your home or office? Simply call 02 9098 1796 and we’ll deal with them for you.
What to Do Before We Arrive
We have to advise you to vacuum everything before the service (or perform an extensive cleaning). That is because after spraying, it is not recommended to do any vacuuming or mopping inside the treated area for a period of 3 weeks.