Experienced Wasp Controllers in Sydney. Our Prices Don’t Sting.
Wasps are quite the crafty little vermin. Many people book our wasp removal services because wasps have colonised important parts of their homes, garages, attics, or basements. They build their nests with whatever they can find and become quite aggressive when they get territorial. Unlike bees, they have no problem to sting multiple times and when you get attacked by a few of them, the math adds up quite quickly. But fear not – Ray’s Pest Control will exterminate every last one of them.
Ray’s Wasp Pest Control – We Put the “Was” in “Wasp”
You shouldn’t be concerned with the dangers of wasps, because the technicians are well aware of the correct way to treat this pest safely. They’re well-equipped and experienced in this sort of endeavour, so they’ll take care of your problem in no time. The treatment is pet-safe, hence your furry friends and your family will be out of harm’s way. Wasps are the only ones with a cause for concern when Ray’s Pest Control is on the job.
Here’s how we do it:
- Detection: The pest controller will do a detailed inspection of the property in order to identify the centre of the threat.
- Extermination: Once the infestation epicentre has been identified, the technician will proceed with wasp extermination. The wasps will be treated with insecticides and their nest will be destroyed.
- Prevention: The wasp control operative will let you know what you can do in order to prevent further infestations in the future. Alternatively, you schedule further visits if you book a guaranteed service.
Ray’s Pest Control – We Make Wasps a Thing of the Past
Book our wasp extermination services and let your worries buzz away. The technicians will perform the service and get rid of the pest without putting your family and pets in danger.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Hassle-free wasp control service: Book our company’s services if you want to go from saying, “there’s a wasp problem” to “there was a problem”.
- Not time limited: You don’t pay by the hour, but for the service, which means the exterminator will leave after they get the job done and not a second earlier.
- Option for a same-day service: If we have wasp controllers available, you can schedule a same-day visit and we would happily oblige.
- A variety of other services, such as rodent control, cockroach control, bed bug removal, termite control, and other services.
Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call Ray’s Pest Control on 02 9098 1796 today!
What to Do Until We Arrive
Wasps are extremely aggressive, so we recommend that you stay away from them, if you can. Don’t try to deal with them on your own because you might get stung. They will definitely defend themselves if you step into what they consider their territory. If possible, take your family and pets and move away from them. If you know where the nest is, clear a path to it (if possible and risk-free), so the technician can easily reach it and deploy the insecticides.