Reliable Ant Control in Sydney by Ray’s Pest Control
Proper ant control requires the knowledge and preparation. Most of the solutions in the local store may turn out to be ineffective and DIY herbicides are just a temporary measure. Leave it all to us – the professionals at Ray’s Pest Control. We have the equipment, knowledge and experience to cope with the pesky home invaders.
Why You Need to Act NOW
Ants can be a nuisance, especially during the warmer months, when they’re most active. If you spot one or two of these tiny bugs, it could mean your whole precious property is infested. Normally, ants don’t enter your home just to scare the wits out of you, they often let a few scouts in at first to find food. Once they have managed to do so, they create foraging trails by marking the way with pheromones.
Soon, the rest of the workers invade your kitchen and any other place where you’ve left food packages unsealed. Often, people don’t even notice the tiny invaders until the situation has become quite serious.
Why Hire Ray’s Ant Control in Sydney?
As a top-quality provider, we at Ray’s Pest Control don’t aim only to sell our services. We strive to achieve the highest possible standards and provide excellent results each time. For this reason many of the customers, who have hired us once, become our return clients. Regardless if you’re a first-time or a regular customer, you will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- A pest-free home and office environment.
- Ant removal by reliable and experienced technicians, who have Safe Use of Pesticides certificates.
- Ant treatment of your property inside and outside by using various methods like dusting, spraying or baits to help you get rid of ants once and for all.
- Customer service by professionally trained operators, who will give you full information about the services and prices.
- The ant pest control prices are affordable.
- We can also take care of other pests, such as cockroach control, rats and mice control, spider removal, termite control, and more.
And this is not all! Learn what we can do for you by calling us on 02 9098 1796. If want to request a service, but have no opportunity to call us, feel free to use our online form to receive a quote.
Steps of Action
The pest control technicians carry out the following steps to have a successful ant extermination:
Step 1: As soon as the ant exterminators come to your home they start a careful and detailed inspection. This way they’ll know the exact entry points of the crawling pests and will be able to choose the most adequate treatment.
Step 2: They use special dusting and spraying methods to apply the treatment products on the floors, corners and all other surfaces ants may crawl on. Besides the inside of your home, the ant controller can spray outdoors as well. This way they make sure the ants won’t come back. Normally, the treatment products have a residual effect of 3 months.
Tips and Additional Info from Sydney’s Ant Pest Control Pros
To make sure everything will be alright before, during and after the ant pest control visits you in your home or office, we’d like to give you a few tips on what and how to do.
- Hover all areas, where you’ve seen ants.
- We advise you to find a place to stay while the ant control treatment goes on and after that for at least a few hours.
- If you have a cat, dog, fish or any other pet, it’s advisable to take them with you when you leave.
- Air the treated premises for at least 15 minutes after you’ve returned.
- In order for the treatment solution to settle, do not hover the rooms and surfaces where we’ve applied it.
Learn more about ants: