Safe Bee Removal in Sydney – Reduce the Buzz without a Fuss
Why do you need bee control in Sydney? Bees buzz around all over the place. These hard-working little flying insects are quite important for the pollination of plants and the environment. However, sometimes bee removal is necessary in order to keep bee populations where they belong. Otherwise, they might become dangerous.
Bees hide more than one potential hazard. A bee sting can be quite serious, or even fatal to an allergic person. The immune system overreacts to their sting and the person can go into anaphylactic shock or even die. And being stung is well within the realm of probability, considering the fact bees are quite aggressive.
Bees may become pestilent and require bee pest control for one more reason. Some species are not indigenous to Australia, which is why when they’re around, they become hostile to the local fauna. Like wasps, they can completely destroy some other insect species in the area they populate, because they hate competition. But don’t worry – Ray’s bee removal service is the perfect solution to prevent this from happening.
Ray’s Bee Control Services in Sydney. Never More than a Buzz Away
Give us a buzz and Ray’s Pest Control will answer the call. A fully vetted and well-trained professional will be deployed to your location at a specified time. The benefits of booking a professional are many, but the main ones are a matter of safety.
The professional will always try to move the hive whenever possible. When that can’t happen, they will try a different approach to handle the current infestation and to prevent future ones. Here’s how it works:
- Inspection phase. The process begins with an inspection. The pest controller checks the situation and plans the correct course of action.
- Treatment phase. Once all the options are weighted in, the bee removal expert will proceed to take care of the problem, opting for a more long-term solution.
- Proofing phase. When the service is done, the professional on the scene will give you tip on how to avoid infestations in the future.
Bee Problem? Call Us For a Grade-A Solution
Ray’s Pest Control offers you a reliable service to solve your bee problem. All you have to do is give us a call and we’ll take care of the rest. When you work with us, you also get:
- Customer support: Our customer support centre is at your disposal, so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Convenient scheduling: As long as we have available units, we can gladly schedule a visit any day, even on bank holidays.
- No time limitation: This service is not time-based, which means you pay for the service, not the time it takes for its completion.
- Other services: wasp removal, ant extermination, cockroach eradication, moth control, and other pest control services.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call 02 9098 1796 and book our bee relocation services today!
Additional Information About Bees
Bee careful! Do not engage the bees in any way. They might become overprotective of their hive and queen and start stinging. Since they can only sting once, they don’t seem like much of a threat, but for an allergic person, one sting can be fatal. Even for a non-allergic person, being stung multiple times may be a cause for concern (not to mention quite painful).
To make matters worse, when bee uses its stinger, it releases alarm pheromones alerting nearby brothers-at-arms to the threat. Bees are capable of sacrificing severe numbers just to protect the hive. If you know where the hive is, ensure you, your family and your pets stay away from it.