Why Do You Need Silverfish Control?
Silverfish create nasty infestations and like feasting on your books, clothes and adhesives. If you spot one, this means there are a lot more, lurking in tiny, dark cracks and crevices. Even though silverfish look like tiny crawling aliens which came out of a horror movie, they are not aggressive to people. However, their skins may cause allergic rhinitis and bronchial asthma. Moreover, they can damage your books, clothes and wallpapers. And that’s why you need silverfish control.
Why Is Natural Silverfish Treatment Not a Solution?
To carry out DIY natural silverfish control by yourself you need to know the pest, their habits, time of activity and places where they usually hide. If you don’t make and treat your property thoroughly, there’s a fair chance the infestation returns again.
In order to exterminate the small insects efficiently, it’s best to call an expert. The team of silverfish exterminators we work with have modern equipment and apply top-quality insecticides to help you fight the nasty silver bugs.
- First, the pest controllers will inspect the whole property thoroughly to determine the level of infestation.
- The second step is applying the treatment solutions in all of the affected areas of your property.
- A few days after the procedure, we can send a technician to make sure the treatment has taken effect.
Why Book Ray’s Silverfish Exterminators?
We value each and everyone of our clients and for this reason we’d like to offer a service with as many benefits as possible. In addition to the top class treatment you will also get:
- Customer service availability.
- Options for online quotes request.
- Efficient silverfish eradication service carried out by reliable and experienced professionals.
- A vermin and allergy-free environment.
- Affordable prices.
- Other services, such as: carpet beetle treatment, fly control, spider control, and other pest control treatments.
If you’d like to learn more or would like us to arrange a visit, contact us anytime on 02 9098 1796.
What Should You Do Before the Treatment Session?
Before the silverfish treatment begins you must do a few things to ensure everything is alright.
- First and foremost, you need to relocate your pets (including fish).
- Thoroughly vacuum clean the affected areas.
- Find a place to stay while the treatment takes place.
- And finally, do not clean, wipe or wash the surfaces where treatment solution is applied. This way the insecticide will take full effect.